THE BRITTANY PROJECT
1. All those who honor My Face in a spirit of reparation will by so doing perform the office of the pious Veronica. According to the care they take in making reparation to My Face, disfigured by blasphemers, so will I take care of their souls which have been disfigured by sin. My Face is the seal of the Divinity, which has the virtue of reproducing in souls the image of God.
2. Those who by words, prayers or writing defend My cause in this Work of Reparation I will defend before My Father, and will give them My Kingdom.
3. By offering My Face to My Eternal Father, nothing will be refused, and the conversion of many sinners will be obtained.
4. By My Holy Face, they will work wonders, appease the anger of God and draw down mercy on sinners.
5. As in a kingdom they can procure all that is desired with a coin stamped with the King’s effigy, so in the Kingdom of Heaven they will obtain all they desire with the precious coin of My Holy Face.
6. Those who on earth contemplate the wounds of My Face shall in Heaven behold it radiant with glory.
7. They will receive in their souls a bright and constant irradiation of My Divinity, that by their likeness to My Face they shall shine with particular splendor in Heaven.
8. I will defend them, I will preserve them and I assure them of Final Perseverance.
"After My complaints, says the Sacred Heart of Jesus, I take my consolation in the thought of all My victims and of all the true friends of My Cross. They will be for Me occasions of comfort, in the midst of the most infamous betrayals.
A great heart-rending will take place on earth. That violent blow will be but the preparation of the most beautiful merits, [as well as] for divine rewards, since My friends will be the only ones suffering. The other ones will delight in a jubilation... which will know a sad ending.
"All of you, My victims, servants and maid-servants, Consecrate yourselves to My Heart in a solemn way.
"The things accumulating, the ones on top of the others, will closely follow one another: lightning, terrifying signs, the earth open wide and a sky under inconceivable phenomena. I will have mercy on My good people. I will let walk to their misery those who were to give them assistance. I will tell them: 'Rather death than betrayal!'
"Children, perseverance! Now I impart My blessing to you." (June 1, 1881)
[Source: p. 155, Prophecies of La Fraudais by Father Pierre Roberdel].
Pray for the Holy Pontiff. May we know him and unite ourselves to him when God brings this holy Pope out of exile:
"We declare, say, define and proclaim to every human creature that they by necessity for salvation are entirely subject to the Roman Pontiff ." - Decree of Pope Boniface VIII, Unam Sanctam,Nov. 18, 1302,ex cathedra
Our hearts are broken by the fall from Grace of Father Khoat, and of his silent betrayal during the years that he must have taken to make notes and to prepare for his heretical book and the rest of the trilogy.
But who has been betrayed more than Christ our Lord, who endured His torturous Passion and Crucifixion for us?
We must pray for Father Khoat's soul very, very much, and we must pray for the good of our souls especially, because we love the Truth, we love Christ and the Catholic Church, and we are left horribly exposed to spiritual dangers.
For this reason, and with much personal effort, I bring to your particular attention the Catholic devotions to the Holy Face of Jesus Christ and to His Holy Name.
This is a gift from the two Veronicas: the one who wiped the adorable Holy Face of Jesus, and the one we call our friend here on earth.
The Holy Face devotion is of paramount importance to our souls for this time. Christ said that if a person looked on His Holy Face, they would not be lost.
And we can pray to His Holy Face for Father Khoat and for others!
Here is a beautiful prayer to the Holy Face, as prayed by Saint Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face:
"Eternal Father, since Thou hast given me for my inheritance the Adorable Face of Thy Divine Son, I offer that face to Thee, and I beg Thee, in exchange for this coin of infinite value, to forget the ingratitude of souls dedicated to Thee, and to pardon all poor sinners." (Source: The Whole World will Love Me, by Dorothy Scallan).
Intimately connected to this devotion is the wearing of the name of Jesus (called the Little Gospel) inside a small square of linen upon which is depicted the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
However, these are not to be found for sale, so...
Did you ever think of making your own? Get coloured markers for fabric, two little squares of white linen, fold into the size of a small scapular.
Next, fold a smaller paper in half. On the inside put a picture of the Baby Jesus and opposite put the wording:
Next: On the outside of this little book, write the words:
Next: Add a small red cord loop for attaching. This red cord represents the first blood Jesus Christ shed in the Circumcision. The Virgin Mary, Mother of God, collected His Blood and saved it (see City of God by Sr. Mary of Agreda).
Lastly, hand stitch and stitch shut and you are done! See picture above.
I have a few which someone (who wants to remain nameless) has made, so if you write me, I will send you one. You can write me at: email@example.com
Sit Nomine Domine benedictum! May the Name of the Lord be blessed!
Please pray for me, as I daily pray for you.
Sit Nomine Domine benedictum!